Páginas / Pages

viernes, 17 de enero de 2014

Introduction


I welcome you to my Audio-Visual Blog. I will share in it my past, present and future adventures in the audio-visual, radio, sound and musical areas, which are not only my profession, but also my passion.
 
To release this space, you can see on the top right side of the blog my video-CV (in Spanish language), ready and newly edited. In it I present my skills, hoping to get a stable job soon, obviously related to my skills, where I can grow personally and professionally.

From here, I thank several people, without whom my video-CV would not have been possible: Miriam Moreno, Curro Amador (who was responsible for the camera and making direct sound and, by extension, thanks to Metroradio, www.metroradio.fm-), Pedro Terrero, Kike Ramirez, Sergi Elvira and Toni Peret (which can be heard in a very particular time starring the jingle of a megamix).

I hope you enjoy my media-musical adventures. Be happy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario